Oh ya, we are strong and we are doing it! I feel very fortunate to have found an amazing group of women who have formed a running group. Together we motivate each other to, put simply, get our asses out and get moving. No matter the day there are at least four other women to run with and sometimes as many as ten. It is awesome, amazing and inspiring. We are very fortunate to have Central Park as our training ground. The park and all of its own little and big challenges (Harlem hill I am looking at you!!) is a motivator itself. We are building miles and friendships together. LOVE IT! Here are some pics from our run this morning. Hope your day is spectacular, S ;)
Wordless Wednesday: Wednesday Run Time!!
January 11, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Friendship, Inspiration to run, life in Manhattan, living in NYC, Motivation, Pics of Running in Central Park, running, running in Central Park, Running with women, Strong Women, Wordless Wednesday | 1 Comment
- Loved hanging out and riding in #williamsburg today. #soulfamily #soulcycle #brooklyn #lifeisgood… instagram.com/p/-me983NgkS/ 2 days ago
- I am incredibly thankful for these goofballs. #lifeisgood #lifeinnyc #thanksgiving #family instagram.com/p/-kWnHFNgsx/ 3 days ago
- Beautiful morning on the UWS. Happy thanksgiving everyone. #grateful #lifeisgood #lifeinnyc 💜 instagram.com/p/-jVOwpNgom/ 3 days ago
- The NYC Marathon nycitsalwaysanadventure.com/2015/11/23/the… https://t.co/NXP2lbHBnH 6 days ago
- #centralpark is holding on to its fall beauty for as long as it can! #fallinnyc #autumninnyc… instagram.com/p/-aTH5AtghK/ 1 week ago
- The Zamboni always makes me a little homesick for a good ole Canadian hockey game. I can almost smell… instagram.com/p/-RU-V_NgkF/ 1 week ago
- RT @drayzze: You can control a lot of things in Your life. You can’t control love. That’s the best and worst part of it. 2 weeks ago
- A little mom and daughter fun at the kidzvuz holiday party! #kidzvuz #kidvuzholiday @kidzvuz #lifeinnyc instagram.com/p/-Hku2Btglg/ 2 weeks ago
- We are having a blast at #kidzvuzholiday @KidzVuz https://t.co/1fZaizxzWg 2 weeks ago
- "I love you, I know" Leia and Solo #JAKKSToys #kidzvuzholiday @KidzVuz https://t.co/4mWnKaFsCl 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Staycation- NYC Style!
- Delicious!! A Trip to Carlos (The Cake Boss) Bake Shop
- Kid Free In NYC
- My 10 Simple Rules For Apartment Living
- While The Kids Are Away, Mom And Dad Will Play!
- The Importance of the Neighborhood Coffee Shop
- Fabulous New Find: Fort Tryon Park and The Cloisters
- Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night!!
- Holy F*%K, I Live in NYC!!
Bake It Happen