Oh ya, we are strong and we are doing it! I feel very fortunate to have found an amazing group of women who have formed a running group. Together we motivate each other to, put simply, get our asses out and get moving. No matter the day there are at least four other women to run with and sometimes as many as ten. It is awesome, amazing and inspiring. We are very fortunate to have Central Park as our training ground. The park and all of its own little and big challenges (Harlem hill I am looking at you!!) is a motivator itself. We are building miles and friendships together. LOVE IT! Here are some pics from our run this morning. Hope your day is spectacular, S ;)
Wordless Wednesday: Wednesday Run Time!!
January 11, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Friendship, Inspiration to run, life in Manhattan, living in NYC, Motivation, Pics of Running in Central Park, running, running in Central Park, Running with women, Strong Women, Wordless Wednesday | 1 Comment
- RT @EverythingNYC: Sundown #NYC (@PSeibertphoto) http://t.co/lxWS365jzS 1 hour ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Searching For Spring wp.me/p13dUp-1KX 9 hours ago
- RT @nycgov: Those in the immediate area of the #EastVillage fire should protect their health with these steps: on.nyc.gov/1E6vsTi 6 days ago
- RT @NYCMayorsOffice: A reception station is open at P.S. 63: 121 East 3 St. If you know anyone who lives or works in buildings near the rec… 6 days ago
- RT @weeddude: More images —> RT @BuzzFeedNews: More aerial photos shared by @NYPDSpecialops show the fire in East Village, NYC: http://t.co… 6 days ago
- RT @cnnbrk: 3 critically injured after explosion levels part of NYC building. Pic from @ABC7NY cnn.it/1NjY2At http://t.co/Ik2c0wRZdX 6 days ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Chasing The Sun Along The Reservoir wp.me/p13dUp-1KO 1 week ago
- I am sitting in my apt and my feet and nose are cold. Where are you spring? #turnuptheheat 1 week ago
- "Pedal Your Blues Away..." wp.me/p13dUp-1Ky 1 week ago
- @heatherdaune that stinks. In NYC, we give the head nod and smile! 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wordless Wednesday: Searching For Spring
- Wordless Wednesday: "My Day in Pictures"
- Wordless Wednesday: Chasing The Sun Along The Reservoir
- My 10 Simple Rules For Apartment Living
- Wordless Wednesday: It's The Little Things...
- Wordless Wednesday: Spring Running: It Is Here!!!
- "Pedal Your Blues Away..."
- Breathtaking Winter Beauty In Central Park
- A Very Happy 40th Birthday To You!!!