Oh ya, we are strong and we are doing it! I feel very fortunate to have found an amazing group of women who have formed a running group. Together we motivate each other to, put simply, get our asses out and get moving. No matter the day there are at least four other women to run with and sometimes as many as ten. It is awesome, amazing and inspiring. We are very fortunate to have Central Park as our training ground. The park and all of its own little and big challenges (Harlem hill I am looking at you!!) is a motivator itself. We are building miles and friendships together. LOVE IT! Here are some pics from our run this morning. Hope your day is spectacular, S ;)
Wordless Wednesday: Wednesday Run Time!!
January 11, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Friendship, Inspiration to run, life in Manhattan, living in NYC, Motivation, Pics of Running in Central Park, running, running in Central Park, Running with women, Strong Women, Wordless Wednesday | 1 Comment
- #RobFord, confusing voters every damn day. Hilarious video by @BlackBurroFilms- take a look! youtu.be/C283Az2mw6Y 23 hours ago
- @Kaatieroo awww, shucks ;) 23 hours ago
- @blackburromedia @Kaatieroo @1nonlyrochan8r hilarious!!!! Will pass it the people need to know ;) 23 hours ago
- The weather is gorgeous, people are leaving in droves... Ahhh... Just the way I like it. #nyc #longweekend #friday Have a great one!! 3 days ago
- Wordless Wednesday: One Last Day At The Pool… wp.me/p13dUp-1EE 5 days ago
- Perfect day at the pool. Home tonight and back to reality. September looms... #familyvacay #orlando @HiltonGrandVac http://t.co/21GmrOSYrS 5 days ago
- Good morning. Another hot, hot, hot day in Orlando!! Getting ready to go to #HollywoodStudios. Woot! #disney #disneyworld 1 week ago
- Doesn't get much better than this @HiltonGrandVac http://t.co/91UfMChhxD 1 week ago
- Holding on to these last perfect days of summer. #orlando http://t.co/tnHpksXw1T 1 week ago
- Had to run on the treadmill here in Orlando today, I just can't run in 95 degree heat plus humidity. Thankful for A/C. #coldweatherrunner 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Holy F*%K, I Live in NYC!!
- Wordless Wednesday: Day Trip to South Norwalk, CT
- The Importance of the Neighborhood Coffee Shop
- Wordless Wednesday: "Beyond The Fog Lies Clarity" -Anonymous
- My 10 Simple Rules For Apartment Living
- Staycation- NYC Style!
- Wordless Wednesday: The Polar Vortex of Negativity
- A Magical Moment- The Disney Store Times Square