Oh ya, we are strong and we are doing it! I feel very fortunate to have found an amazing group of women who have formed a running group. Together we motivate each other to, put simply, get our asses out and get moving. No matter the day there are at least four other women to run with and sometimes as many as ten. It is awesome, amazing and inspiring. We are very fortunate to have Central Park as our training ground. The park and all of its own little and big challenges (Harlem hill I am looking at you!!) is a motivator itself. We are building miles and friendships together. LOVE IT! Here are some pics from our run this morning. Hope your day is spectacular, S ;)
Wordless Wednesday: Wednesday Run Time!!
January 11, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Friendship, Inspiration to run, life in Manhattan, living in NYC, Motivation, Pics of Running in Central Park, running, running in Central Park, Running with women, Strong Women, Wordless Wednesday | 1 Comment
- RT @nyrr: 50 reasons fall in #NY is the best via @timeoutnewyork #1: @CentralParkNYC is a magical multicolored wonderland http://t.co/ABmQV… 10 hours ago
- RT @Epic_Women: This is so very true. http://t.co/8oYN0BtQ5y 1 day ago
- Good morning! Love that the weekend is here. Enjoying a little tea and @nytimes. Have a wonderful day!! 2 days ago
- RT @isardasorensen: #NYC glitters tonight at #twilight. http://t.co/xABwsj4snH 4 days ago
- New Post: Wordless Wednesday: The Telephone Booth wp.me/p13dUp-1ES #lifeinnyc 5 days ago
- @strollerincity agreed 👍😀 5 days ago
- @msfreshfish yes!!!! #wooosaaa 5 days ago
- @strollerincity I think Sept and Oct are the best months of the year in NYC. Need to enjoy it before the dreaded W word :) 5 days ago
- @msfreshfish there is always something in the parenthood game isn't there... Thankful for little chats like this that keep us sane! 5 days ago
- Forgetting #chapstick :) RT @VeraSweeney: Q4: What regular habit do you find damages your lips? #ChapStickPlease #client 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- While The Kids Are Away, Mom And Dad Will Play!
- Wordless Wednesday: One Last Day At The Pool...
- Wordless Wednesday: A Little Ice On A Smoking Hot Day
- Wordless Wednesday: The Telephone Booth
- Wordless Wednesday: The Night Before School Starts...
- Wordless Wednesday: Biking in Central Park
- The Importance of the Neighborhood Coffee Shop
- A Magical Moment- The Disney Store Times Square
- Stalking Matt Damon And Manhattan Celebrity Sightings!
- No Sex on the UWS, Please.