Oh ya, we are strong and we are doing it! I feel very fortunate to have found an amazing group of women who have formed a running group. Together we motivate each other to, put simply, get our asses out and get moving. No matter the day there are at least four other women to run with and sometimes as many as ten. It is awesome, amazing and inspiring. We are very fortunate to have Central Park as our training ground. The park and all of its own little and big challenges (Harlem hill I am looking at you!!) is a motivator itself. We are building miles and friendships together. LOVE IT! Here are some pics from our run this morning. Hope your day is spectacular, S ;)
Wordless Wednesday: Wednesday Run Time!!
January 11, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Friendship, Inspiration to run, life in Manhattan, living in NYC, Motivation, Pics of Running in Central Park, running, running in Central Park, Running with women, Strong Women, Wordless Wednesday | 1 Comment
- Good morning! Nice to have a lazy snow day. It is blustery out there. Stay warm. Have a great day :) 1 day ago
- @elissapr will do! Thank you. 1 day ago
- @heatherdaune thank you. I am thinking jammies and movies! 1 day ago
- The snow is picking up out there! Get home safe my friends. Time to snuggle in and stay warm. #NYC #blizzard2015 1 day ago
- @msfreshfish sending lots of positive vibes your way. Hang in there :) 💜 1 day ago
- RT @MikeWallaceWCBS: Meanwhile, in Boston.... http://t.co/S0Zc6Z5LCy 1 day ago
- RT @NYCSchools: NYC Public Schools will be CLOSED tomorrow, January 27, 2015 #Blizzard2015 #SafeNYC http://t.co/TXPX2o5GO5 1 day ago
- RT @NYDNSports: UPDATED: No hoops in the city: Both Nets and Knicks cancel games due to blizzard. nydn.us/1yVSloY 1 day ago
- RT @DeanMeminger: #FDNY & #EMS will have an extra 500 plus people working during blizzard for emergencies. Ambulances now have chains on ti… 1 day ago
- RT @ABC7NY: #Breaking Gov. Cuomo declares state of emergency in New York #BlizzardOf2015 #abc7NY http://t.co/vavPujjdBZ 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wordless Wednesday: Snowpocalypse?!
- Wordless Wednesday: Monsoon Morning
- While The Kids Are Away, Mom And Dad Will Play!
- Wordless Wednesday: 104 Days of Summer Vacation...
- Wordless Wednesday: Day Trip to South Norwalk, CT
- Delicious!! A Trip to Carlos (The Cake Boss) Bake Shop
- Snow Day in Manhattan!
- It's Been Almost A Year: "Top Ten Things I Say In NYC All The Time"
- My 10 Simple Rules For Apartment Living