Oh ya, we are strong and we are doing it! I feel very fortunate to have found an amazing group of women who have formed a running group. Together we motivate each other to, put simply, get our asses out and get moving. No matter the day there are at least four other women to run with and sometimes as many as ten. It is awesome, amazing and inspiring. We are very fortunate to have Central Park as our training ground. The park and all of its own little and big challenges (Harlem hill I am looking at you!!) is a motivator itself. We are building miles and friendships together. LOVE IT! Here are some pics from our run this morning. Hope your day is spectacular, S ;)
Wordless Wednesday: Wednesday Run Time!!
January 11, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Friendship, Inspiration to run, life in Manhattan, living in NYC, Motivation, Pics of Running in Central Park, running, running in Central Park, Running with women, Strong Women, Wordless Wednesday | 1 Comment
- Wordless Wednesday: It’s The Little Things… wp.me/p13dUp-1Kb 17 hours ago
- @carolynedgar gorgeous :) 3 days ago
- Cuddled up on the couch binge watching the Twilight movies with the oldest on a snowy afternoon. #happyplace 3 days ago
- RT @FindSugarNYC: SEARCH PARTY + Any information leading to a rescue will be REWARDED. Please RT. New Tel 949-887-0283. #FindSugarNYC htt… 4 days ago
- RT @AllieRizzo: #findSugarNYC return this Pitbull for 10k reward. NO questions asked. Email FindSugarNYC@gmail.com if… https://t.co/Hczni9F… 6 days ago
- New Post: Wordless Wednesday: Hibernating Like D-dawg wp.me/p13dUp-1K7 1 week ago
- RT @vincentdonofrio: Sugar is still missing in NYC!! #FINDSUGARNYC http://t.co/72Mav9NR45 1 week ago
- RT @FindSugarNYC: PLS RT: Sugar last seen on 2.23 at 9am at 210 East 26th St. She may be wearing a navy sweater. #FindSugarNYC http://t.co… 1 week ago
- Sunglasses on and no hat. I could get used to this! 😀 #balmynyc 1 week ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Hibernating Like D-dawg wp.me/p13dUp-1K7 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wordless Wednesday: It's The Little Things...
- Wordless Wednesday: A Trip to the DMV
- Wordless Wednesday: Hibernating Like D-dawg
- Wordless Wednesday: Celebrating Awesomeness!!
- Wordless Wednesday: Keeping My Sanity
- My 10 Simple Rules For Apartment Living
- The Importance of the Neighborhood Coffee Shop
- Delicious!! A Trip to Carlos (The Cake Boss) Bake Shop
- A Little Dose of Fitness Reality