As you know we had a bit of a rough week last week, losing the Bo-man. So, it was perfect timing that we had a last minute trip to Florida planned. All four of us needed a bit of time away and some quality family time to re-group, relax and unwind. We did just that. Under the beautiful sunny skies of Orlando, we swam, read, drank, ate, slept, spun around, flew upside down, laughed and caught up with one another. It was perfect. Here are some of my favorite pics from our weekend away. Hope you are all enjoying the happiness and renewal that comes with Spring, happy, happy Wednesday =)
Wordless Wednesday: A Bit of Family Time in the Sun
May 16, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Escaping NYC for a long weekend away, family time, Hilton Grand Vacations, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Much needed family time, Orlando, Parc Soleil, Rest and Relaxation, Universal Studios | Leave a Comment
- RT @EverythingNYC: Sundown #NYC (@PSeibertphoto) http://t.co/lxWS365jzS 10 hours ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Searching For Spring wp.me/p13dUp-1KX 17 hours ago
- RT @nycgov: Those in the immediate area of the #EastVillage fire should protect their health with these steps: on.nyc.gov/1E6vsTi 6 days ago
- RT @NYCMayorsOffice: A reception station is open at P.S. 63: 121 East 3 St. If you know anyone who lives or works in buildings near the rec… 6 days ago
- RT @weeddude: More images —> RT @BuzzFeedNews: More aerial photos shared by @NYPDSpecialops show the fire in East Village, NYC: http://t.co… 6 days ago
- RT @cnnbrk: 3 critically injured after explosion levels part of NYC building. Pic from @ABC7NY cnn.it/1NjY2At http://t.co/Ik2c0wRZdX 6 days ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Chasing The Sun Along The Reservoir wp.me/p13dUp-1KO 1 week ago
- I am sitting in my apt and my feet and nose are cold. Where are you spring? #turnuptheheat 1 week ago
- "Pedal Your Blues Away..." wp.me/p13dUp-1Ky 1 week ago
- @heatherdaune that stinks. In NYC, we give the head nod and smile! 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wordless Wednesday: Searching For Spring
- Wordless Wednesday: Chasing The Sun Along The Reservoir
- Wordless Wednesday: It's The Little Things...
- Wordless Wednesday: Spring Running: It Is Here!!!
- "Pedal Your Blues Away..."
- Breathtaking Winter Beauty In Central Park
- Wordless Wednesday: Hibernating Like D-dawg
- Wordless Wednesday: Change of Scenery: Montreal, Canada
- Martin Luther King Day- From My Children's Point of View