As you know we had a bit of a rough week last week, losing the Bo-man. So, it was perfect timing that we had a last minute trip to Florida planned. All four of us needed a bit of time away and some quality family time to re-group, relax and unwind. We did just that. Under the beautiful sunny skies of Orlando, we swam, read, drank, ate, slept, spun around, flew upside down, laughed and caught up with one another. It was perfect. Here are some of my favorite pics from our weekend away. Hope you are all enjoying the happiness and renewal that comes with Spring, happy, happy Wednesday =)
Wordless Wednesday: A Bit of Family Time in the Sun
May 16, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Escaping NYC for a long weekend away, family time, Hilton Grand Vacations, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Much needed family time, Orlando, Parc Soleil, Rest and Relaxation, Universal Studios | Leave a Comment
Bake It Happen
- New Post: Wordless Wednesday: Walking To The East Side And Back Again wp.me/p13dUp-1Ge #lifeinnyc 1 day ago
- Dopey showing support for National Domestic Violence Month! Thx @petbox @LYDorg #purpleyourpet #DVAM http://t.co/mCXqDGKKTD 1 day ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Walking To The East Side And Back Again wp.me/p13dUp-1Ge 1 day ago
- @BJMuntain @CTAPinSK no problem! Happy Birthday :) 2 days ago
- @CTAPinSK @BJMuntain The General, Schillers, Dirty French. Lots of yummy options- Google Time Out NY for awesome suggestions too. 2 days ago
- Not sure if I should be worried about how excited I am about the arrival of my new SlowCooker. #wildpartyanimal 2 days ago
- New Post: Wordless Wednesday: Finding A Splash Of Color In The Rain wp.me/p13dUp-1Gc #nyc #lifeinnyc #fallinnyc 1 week ago
- RT @pizzebrunetti: If you are in the #WestVillage you should probably eat here now! #Dinner #4Courses #For2Just$45 #pizzamonth #nyc http:/… 1 week ago
- RT @ottawahealth: Our thoughts are with everyone affected by today’s tragic events. Here is where to reach out if you need to talk: http://… 1 week ago
- RT @CBCOttawa: Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, 24, identified as the soldier who was shot, killed at the War Memorial today. #cbcOTT #OTTnews http://t… 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Everyone's Going Back to School Except Me- Weird.
- Wordless Wednesday: Walking To The East Side And Back Again
- A Very Happy 40th Birthday To You!!!
- A Little Face Time With Rob Lowe ;)
- Wordless Wednesday: National Running Day
- Snow Day in Manhattan!
- While The Kids Are Away, Mom And Dad Will Play!
- My 10 Simple Rules For Apartment Living
- It's Friday And I am Thinking About Feet!
- Being The New Kid