June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
- I am incredibly thankful for these goofballs. #lifeisgood #lifeinnyc #thanksgiving #family instagram.com/p/-kWnHFNgsx/ 13 hours ago
- Beautiful morning on the UWS. Happy thanksgiving everyone. #grateful #lifeisgood #lifeinnyc 💜 instagram.com/p/-jVOwpNgom/ 22 hours ago
- The NYC Marathon nycitsalwaysanadventure.com/2015/11/23/the… https://t.co/NXP2lbHBnH 3 days ago
- #centralpark is holding on to its fall beauty for as long as it can! #fallinnyc #autumninnyc… instagram.com/p/-aTH5AtghK/ 4 days ago
- The Zamboni always makes me a little homesick for a good ole Canadian hockey game. I can almost smell… instagram.com/p/-RU-V_NgkF/ 1 week ago
- RT @drayzze: You can control a lot of things in Your life. You can’t control love. That’s the best and worst part of it. 1 week ago
- A little mom and daughter fun at the kidzvuz holiday party! #kidzvuz #kidvuzholiday @kidzvuz #lifeinnyc instagram.com/p/-Hku2Btglg/ 1 week ago
- We are having a blast at #kidzvuzholiday @KidzVuz https://t.co/1fZaizxzWg 1 week ago
- "I love you, I know" Leia and Solo #JAKKSToys #kidzvuzholiday @KidzVuz https://t.co/4mWnKaFsCl 1 week ago
- Reviewing the #composeyourself program from @ThinkFun. Regan loved it!! @KidzVuz #kidzvuzholiday https://t.co/sPBfQ12SXF 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
Bake It Happen