June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
- LGA to YOW. 1 day ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Taking It One Step At A Time… wp.me/p13dUp-1LE 1 week ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Spring Cold AND NYC Pollen Tsunami wp.me/p13dUp-1LC 2 weeks ago
- #CentralPark is hopping today as the whole city wakes up and enjoys its big backyard! We managed to… instagram.com/p/2OxHGeNgr6/ 2 weeks ago
- RT @ditzkoff: British line of Royal succession is now: 1 Charles 2 William 3 George 4 #RoyalBaby 5 Dowager Countess 6 Benedict Cumberbatch… 2 weeks ago
- Saturday morning. #springinnyc #lifeinnyc #nyc #manhattan #uws instagram.com/p/2LwfA1Ngn7/ 2 weeks ago
- A little girl for the #royals. How lovely. Congratulations! 2 weeks ago
- Happy May!! #lifeinnyc #springinnyc #may #nyc #manhattan #uws instagram.com/p/2JUsEhNgo1/ 3 weeks ago
- RT @ThislsAmazing: The moment before the most famous album cover ever was photographed. 1969 http://t.co/msJ04vrnwE 3 weeks ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Finding The Happy wp.me/p13dUp-1Lx 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- My 10 Simple Rules For Apartment Living
- NYC And The Migraine
- Summer in Manhattan- Where Did Everyone Go?!
- Wordless Wednesday- Sights Around The City (In Pictures)
- Wordless Wednesday: Taking It One Step At A Time...
- Wordless Wednesday: Day Trip to South Norwalk, CT
- A Little Dose of Fitness Reality