June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
- Good morning! Girls are watching "Up", had to leave the room, the beginning of that movie makes me teary every single time. 3 hours ago
- Happy Friday 😀 Have a fantastic day everyone! 1 day ago
- RT @RCreightonNYC: I'm sorry, but not everyone is created equal when it comes to gifts. @AudraEqualityMc is superiorly gifted. It moves. #T… 1 day ago
- RIP Nelson Mandela. Truly a great man. 1 day ago
- Heading into my daughters classroom to talk to the kids about our immigration story and @Ron_Guirguis parents immigration story. Love it. 2 days ago
- Cool pic! RT @EverythingNYC: Earlier this morning RT @MyFoxNY: Heavy fog around 1 World Trade. http://t.co/RZcKFCVAli 2 days ago
- Gorgeous!! RT @EverythingNYC: Rockefeller Center Christmas tree is lit (@nbcnightlynews) http://t.co/An2BMj2R2D 2 days ago
- New post : Wordless Wednesday: The Holiday Train Show at the New York Botanical Garden wp.me/p13dUp-1sv #NYBG #NYC #trainshow 2 days ago
- @redneckmommy love!!!! 2 days ago
- Just put dinner in the slow cooker. Poor dog... Torturing smells all day. 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- A Very Happy 40th Birthday To You!!!
- My 10 Simple Rules For Apartment Living
- Wordless Wednesday: A Soulful 41st Birthday
- Wordless Wednesday: The Holiday Train Show at the New York Botanical Garden
- Wordless Wednesday- Sights Around The City (In Pictures)
- Why I Have Love For Lady Gaga
- Wordless Wednesday: Memorial Day Weekend in Pics
- Wordless Wednesday: European Adventure: Pics of Tuscany