June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
- RT @GameOfThrones: QUIET IN THE REALM. #BreakerofChains starts now on @HBO. Silence your ravens and spread the word. #gameofthrones http://… 8 hours ago
- #GOT, let's do this!!!! #breakerofchains 8 hours ago
- RT @GameOfThrones: SEVEN HELLS. 30 minutes until #BreakerofChains. Here's a toast to "the dwarf, the cripple, and the mother of madness" ht… 8 hours ago
- Happy Easter Everyone! The hunt is done. I am searching for caffeine and the paper. Have a wonderful day!! 21 hours ago
- @ViktaPaulo right??! :) 2 days ago
- @ViktaPaulo sorry, just got this now. Was off the twitter :) The girls and I are hanging out in the Creek today, lots of friend fun. 2 days ago
- @ViktaPaulo leaving Saturday. Arrived on Monday. With the girls. Their first visit in three years! Museum, wave pool, sky zone- fun!! 3 days ago
- @ViktaPaulo yes I am, didn't you feel my presence?? LOL! 😀 3 days ago
- Cold, beautiful run in Ottawa this morning. Sun shining, birds chirping. #perfection 3 days ago
- Woke up to this little fiend sharing my pillow this morning. http://t.co/J4L8WvqCf0 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages