June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
Bake It Happen
- New Post: Wordless Wednesday: Walking To The East Side And Back Again wp.me/p13dUp-1Ge #lifeinnyc 2 days ago
- Dopey showing support for National Domestic Violence Month! Thx @petbox @LYDorg #purpleyourpet #DVAM http://t.co/mCXqDGKKTD 2 days ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Walking To The East Side And Back Again wp.me/p13dUp-1Ge 2 days ago
- @BJMuntain @CTAPinSK no problem! Happy Birthday :) 3 days ago
- @CTAPinSK @BJMuntain The General, Schillers, Dirty French. Lots of yummy options- Google Time Out NY for awesome suggestions too. 3 days ago
- Not sure if I should be worried about how excited I am about the arrival of my new SlowCooker. #wildpartyanimal 3 days ago
- New Post: Wordless Wednesday: Finding A Splash Of Color In The Rain wp.me/p13dUp-1Gc #nyc #lifeinnyc #fallinnyc 1 week ago
- RT @pizzebrunetti: If you are in the #WestVillage you should probably eat here now! #Dinner #4Courses #For2Just$45 #pizzamonth #nyc http:/… 1 week ago
- RT @ottawahealth: Our thoughts are with everyone affected by today’s tragic events. Here is where to reach out if you need to talk: http://… 1 week ago
- RT @CBCOttawa: Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, 24, identified as the soldier who was shot, killed at the War Memorial today. #cbcOTT #OTTnews http://t… 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wordless Wednesday: A Walk From The East Side To The West Side
- A Very Happy 40th Birthday To You!!!
- My 10 Simple Rules For Apartment Living
- Fabulous New Find: Fort Tryon Park and The Cloisters
- The Importance of the Neighborhood Coffee Shop
- Wordless Wednesday: National Running Day
- Holy F*%K, I Live in NYC!!