June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
Bake It Happen
- New Post: Wordless Wednesday: Finding A Splash Of Color In The Rain wp.me/p13dUp-1Gc #nyc #lifeinnyc #fallinnyc 1 day ago
- RT @pizzebrunetti: If you are in the #WestVillage you should probably eat here now! #Dinner #4Courses #For2Just$45 #pizzamonth #nyc http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @ottawahealth: Our thoughts are with everyone affected by today’s tragic events. Here is where to reach out if you need to talk: http://… 1 day ago
- RT @CBCOttawa: Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, 24, identified as the soldier who was shot, killed at the War Memorial today. #cbcOTT #OTTnews http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @GOTRNYC: Read about our #SoleMate Jodi as she prepares for the @nycmarathon to support Girls on the Run NYC again this fall! http://t.c… 1 day ago
- My heart is heavy today. Thoughts and prayers to all friends and family in #Ottawa. RIP brave soldier. 1 day ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Finding A Splash Of Color In The Rain wp.me/p13dUp-1Gc 1 day ago
- Lazy Saturdays with no plans are the best kind of Saturdays. :) 5 days ago
- @PrettyAllTrue awesome. 5 days ago
- @babette_sm @roofproject wouldn't want to work with anyone else! Great event for a great cause!! 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Delicious!! A Trip to Carlos (The Cake Boss) Bake Shop
- A Very Happy 40th Birthday To You!!!
- Wordless Wednesday: A Walk From The East Side To The West Side
- No Sex on the UWS, Please.
- Wordless Wednesday: Finding A Splash Of Color In The Rain
- Martin Luther King Day- From My Children's Point of View