June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
- RT @universalsports: The elite women are off at the #BostonMarathon! Here's American @ShalaneFlanagan ( bit.ly/USNLive) http://t.c… 15 hours ago
- Good luck to all the runners in the #bostonmarathon today! Run hard, run strong!! #bostonstrong 15 hours ago
- Wordless Wednesday:The Colors Have Arrived! wp.me/p13dUp-1Lg 5 days ago
- RT @QuiltingMuriel: Benazir Bhutto, 1st woman PM of Pakistan, a Muslim nation, in 1988–90 & 1993–96. And America is still debating Hillary'… 1 week ago
- RT @GameOfThrones: 5 hours left and Drogon is still hungry #CatchDrogon 1 week ago
- Not a bad view on my run this morning. #running #runnyc #nyc #manhattan #lifeinnyc #springinnyc instagram.com/p/1YQV2uNgvG/ 1 week ago
- Re-watched the last two episodes from season 4 #GOT with @Ron_Guirguis. We are ready. #winteriscoming #valarmorghulis 1 week ago
- The birds are chirping, the sun is rising. Wishing you all a wonderful Easter! 🐰🐣💐 2 weeks ago
- @PattyAizaga whoa! Nicely done 😀 2 weeks ago
- RT @EverythingNYC: Sundown #NYC (@PSeibertphoto) http://t.co/lxWS365jzS 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- My 10 Simple Rules For Apartment Living
- Wordless Wednesday: The Telephone Booth
- Wordless Wednesday: Finding A Splash Of Color In The Rain
- Wordless Wednesday: National Running Day
- Breathtaking Winter Beauty In Central Park
- Wordless Wednesday: Looking Forward To 2015!
- While The Kids Are Away, Mom And Dad Will Play!
- Sunday Morning- NYC Can Be Yours Alone
- Wordless Wednesday: Spring Running: It Is Here!!!