June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
- Current view. Not a bad perch to watch #baseball practice from. Beautiful blue skies. #nofilter… instagram.com/p/8jLAmQNgjX/ 2 days ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Go Rebecca!!! nycitsalwaysanadventure.com/2015/10/07/wor… http://t.co/BU1CW0h0uX 2 days ago
- I just checked to see if they had turned on the heat. I need to toughen up. 1 week ago
- Hello October! #lifeinnyc #bryantpark #nyc #manhattan #fallinnyc instagram.com/p/8S-0X0tgjs/ 1 week ago
- Catching up on @TheGrinderFox. Hilarious. Love @RobLowe and @theFredSavage. 1 week ago
- Wordless Wednesday: The Cupcake nycitsalwaysanadventure.com/2015/09/30/wor… http://t.co/OJIQzqTvem 1 week ago
- It's supposed to rain for the next week. Won't stop our training! #TSCNYCMarathon #nyrr #training… instagram.com/p/8QTr0gtgoE/ 1 week ago
- I #StandWithPP. Change your profile pic and show your support for reproductive health & rights! → ppact.io/changeprofilep… 1 week ago
- Perfect afternoon for fall #baseball. #wsll #riversidepark #lifeinnyc instagram.com/p/8G7EbiNgn-/ 1 week ago
- Empty 77th street behind the #AMNH. Not something you see every day. The excitement builds. #Pope… instagram.com/p/8Du96Btgmv/ 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wordless Wednesday: "Beyond The Fog Lies Clarity" -Anonymous
- A Little Dose of Fitness Reality
- Wordless Wednesday: Go Rebecca!!!
- Wordless Wednesday: Spring Break-Day Three
- 10 Miles in Central Park- Hell Yeah!
- No Sex on the UWS, Please.
- The Importance of the Neighborhood Coffee Shop
- Wordless Wednesday: Day Trip to South Norwalk, CT
- The European Adventure: Prague