June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
- Good morning Captain! #captainamerica #islandsofadventure #florida #orlando #lifeisgood instagram.com/p/6xVOXbtgts/ 4 days ago
- Ran on the dreadmill this morning. The heat and humidity are a little too much and I craved the A/C.… instagram.com/p/6ucryzNgqM/ 5 days ago
- Our happy training buddy today on our hot and sticky run/walk. #TSCNYCMarathon #nyrr #running… instagram.com/p/6hke4etgup/ 1 week ago
- Early Sunday morning #NYC. #longtrainingrun #TSCNYCMarathon #nyrr #running #lifeinnyc #manhattan instagram.com/p/6cMzN3tghK/ 1 week ago
- Spectacular day to check out the new #WhitneyMuseum. Such an incredible space with beautiful artwork.… instagram.com/p/6VRFeDtgm3/ 2 weeks ago
- Taking a little break in #riversidepark. #summerinthecity #lifeisgood #lifeinnyc #nyc #manhattan instagram.com/p/6S1iwTNgoK/ 2 weeks ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Courage nycitsalwaysanadventure.com/2015/08/12/wor… http://t.co/hzp2mOVylW 2 weeks ago
- Last perfect day at the lake. So excited to pick up the girls tomorrow! #dopeydog #itsadogslife… instagram.com/p/6FyvFjNghQ/ 3 weeks ago
- Dipping the toes after a little 5M run in #newhampshire. Will miss the beautiful fresh air and… instagram.com/p/6Cz-W3NgoS/ 3 weeks ago
- Room with a view. #lifeisgood #paugusbay #focusonthegood instagram.com/p/6BGJR2tgmp/ 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages