June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
- Good morning. Another hot, hot, hot day in Orlando!! Getting ready to go to #HollywoodStudios. Woot! #disney #disneyworld 1 hour ago
- Doesn't get much better than this @HiltonGrandVac http://t.co/91UfMChhxD 13 hours ago
- Holding on to these last perfect days of summer. #orlando http://t.co/tnHpksXw1T 13 hours ago
- Had to run on the treadmill here in Orlando today, I just can't run in 95 degree heat plus humidity. Thankful for A/C. #coldweatherrunner 1 day ago
- @elissapr woot!! 😀😀 1 day ago
- Wordless Wednesday: A Little Ice On A Smoking Hot Day wp.me/p13dUp-1Eq 2 days ago
- Gorgeous day here in #NYC. Happy Saturday everyone! :) 1 week ago
- If only the girls would be happy to hang here all day... #hammocks #governorsisland http://t.co/VDstqhzXMZ 1 week ago
- RT @realmikefox: Stunned to learn Robin had PD. Pretty sure his support for our Fdn predated his diagnosis. A true friend; I wish him peace. 1 week ago
- New Post: Wordless Wednesday: The Birdcage wp.me/p13dUp-1Em 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- A Very Happy 40th Birthday To You!!!
- Wordless Wednesday: The Birdcage
- A Little Dose of Fitness Reality
- Snow Day in Manhattan!
- Wordless Wednesday: A Blast From The Past At Museum of The Moving Image
- The Importance of the Neighborhood Coffee Shop
- Wordless Wednesday: Celebrating Awesomeness!!
- Wordless Wednesday: A Little Ice On A Smoking Hot Day
- Wordless Wednesday: Change of Scenery: Montreal, Canada