June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
- Wordless Wednesday: Controlling the Super Beast! wp.me/p13dUp-1DY 18 hours ago
- New Post: While The Kids Are Away, Mom And Dad Will Play! wp.me/p13dUp-1DM #lifeinnyc #kidsatcamp 2 days ago
- Sitting in a sunbeam reading a good book. #heavenly #summer 2 days ago
- I have all the fixings for a delicious watermelon salad for dinner tonight. Ah summer, I do love you so. 2 days ago
- While The Kids Are Away, Mom And Dad Will Play! wp.me/p13dUp-1DM 2 days ago
- I have two snoring dogs beside my bed. For once I am grateful for the white noise of the air-conditioner. 3 days ago
- This Saturday afternoon may call for a nap. 4 days ago
- Word! RT @runnersworld: Our favorite tweet-able #runningtips bit.ly/1Af9zNE http://t.co/ryJBz5bRFS 4 days ago
- My buddy and I watching #TheWire. http://t.co/8xd9BMFTuX 6 days ago
- Wow! RT @isardasorensen: #NYC glitters like gold tonight at twilight. http://t.co/UKKXkdhIHj 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wordless Wednesday: Controlling the Super Beast!
- My 10 Simple Rules For Apartment Living
- A Very Happy 40th Birthday To You!!!
- A Little Dose of Fitness Reality
- While The Kids Are Away, Mom And Dad Will Play!
- Wordless Wednesday: NYC- A Winter Wonderland
- The Importance of the Neighborhood Coffee Shop
- Wordless Wednesday: Day Trip to South Norwalk, CT
- Wordless Wednesday: Saying Goodbye To A Faithful Old Friend