June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
- RT @nycgov: Those in the immediate area of the #EastVillage fire should protect their health with these steps: on.nyc.gov/1E6vsTi 3 days ago
- RT @NYCMayorsOffice: A reception station is open at P.S. 63: 121 East 3 St. If you know anyone who lives or works in buildings near the rec… 3 days ago
- RT @weeddude: More images —> RT @BuzzFeedNews: More aerial photos shared by @NYPDSpecialops show the fire in East Village, NYC: http://t.co… 3 days ago
- RT @cnnbrk: 3 critically injured after explosion levels part of NYC building. Pic from @ABC7NY cnn.it/1NjY2At http://t.co/Ik2c0wRZdX 3 days ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Chasing The Sun Along The Reservoir wp.me/p13dUp-1KO 4 days ago
- I am sitting in my apt and my feet and nose are cold. Where are you spring? #turnuptheheat 6 days ago
- "Pedal Your Blues Away..." wp.me/p13dUp-1Ky 1 week ago
- @heatherdaune that stinks. In NYC, we give the head nod and smile! 1 week ago
- @Kaatieroo I miss your face KJ 😀💜 2 weeks ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Spring Running: It Is Here!!! wp.me/p13dUp-1Kx 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages