June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
- The view at the half way point on my morning run. Why are there so many hills in New Hampshire??!! 😀… instagram.com/p/59l0REtgiy/ 4 hours ago
- The waves are gently lapping against the cottage. I am all tucked in with a good book. I could get used to this. #lifeisgood #focusonthegood 15 hours ago
- The calm after the storm. #paugusbay #lakewinnipesauke #lifeisgood instagram.com/p/58ISQZtgu2/ 18 hours ago
- A very happy dog. #cottagelife #lifeisgood #paugusbay #itsadogslife #dopeydog instagram.com/p/55ju7VtgrW/ 1 day ago
- Thankful for scaffolding. Manhattan's natural shelter when stuck in a torrential downpour and… instagram.com/p/5xh9ktNgrl/ 4 days ago
- Wordless Wednesday: To Brighten Your Day… nycitsalwaysanadventure.com/2015/07/29/wor… http://t.co/KqgZsoPAbM 6 days ago
- Tonight's sky is bathing the city in beautiful orange glow. #thelittlethings #lifeisgood #manhattan… instagram.com/p/5qOCckNgg-/ 1 week ago
- Beach shoes. #bridgehampton #lifeisabeach #lifeisgood #lifeinnyc instagram.com/p/5fbKZMNgom/ 1 week ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Hamptons Bound nycitsalwaysanadventure.com/2015/07/22/wor… http://t.co/dOdBu7GzZc 1 week ago
- The show The Brink on @HBO makes me laugh hysterically. Jack Black is king. 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- A Very Happy 40th Birthday To You!!!
- Staycation- NYC Style!
- Being The New Kid
- Migraine in the City
- Wordless Wednesday: To Brighten Your Day...
- Summer in Manhattan- Where Did Everyone Go?!
- Happy, Happy July :)
- A Little Dose of Fitness Reality
- Martin Luther King Day- From My Children's Point of View