June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
- RT @isardasorensen: #NYC glitters tonight at #twilight. http://t.co/xABwsj4snH 1 day ago
- New Post: Wordless Wednesday: The Telephone Booth wp.me/p13dUp-1ES #lifeinnyc 2 days ago
- @strollerincity agreed 👍😀 2 days ago
- @msfreshfish yes!!!! #wooosaaa 2 days ago
- @strollerincity I think Sept and Oct are the best months of the year in NYC. Need to enjoy it before the dreaded W word :) 2 days ago
- @msfreshfish there is always something in the parenthood game isn't there... Thankful for little chats like this that keep us sane! 2 days ago
- Forgetting #chapstick :) RT @VeraSweeney: Q4: What regular habit do you find damages your lips? #ChapStickPlease #client 2 days ago
- @msfreshfish exactly. But all is quiet now... The battles are fierce but short! Thankfully. Sigh. 2 days ago
- @strollerincity spectacular! Love these days, need to get out and enjoy them all :) 2 days ago
- @msfreshfish not always, but let me tell you, homework is not for the faint of heart. #tweens #drama #endoftheworld #hormones 😋 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wordless Wednesday: The Telephone Booth
- Wordless Wednesday: The Polar Vortex of Negativity
- A Very Happy 40th Birthday To You!!!
- The Importance of the Neighborhood Coffee Shop
- A Little Dose of Fitness Reality
- My 10 Simple Rules For Apartment Living
- Wordless Wednesday: Palm Trees
- Wordless Wednesday: "Beyond The Fog Lies Clarity" -Anonymous
- A Magical Moment- The Disney Store Times Square