June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
- My fitbit #Fitstats for 3/06/2014: 37,800 steps and 18.2 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2BPS9G 7 hours ago
- 12 Mile- Central Park- Two Loops by dopeysmom at Garmin Connect - Details connect.garmin.com/activity/45609… #running #training #nychalf 1 day ago
- Good morning. Bundling up for a long run. At least it is sunny?! 10 days until the #nychalf #running #letsdothis 1 day ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats for 3/05/2014: 15,543 steps and 6.4 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2BPS9G 1 day ago
- New post: Wordless Wednesday: The Polar Vortex of Negativity wp.me/p13dUp-1z0 1 day ago
- @splinehan thanks, like I said, needed the pick me up today and knew you would bring it :) 1 day ago
- @msfreshfish breakfast for dinner! Eggs- always my go to in a pinch. 1 day ago
- @motherhoodmag congrats!!!! 😀 1 day ago
- RT @RockOfAges: Ya'll just got #RickRolld http://t.co/KCWj2gk34b 1 day ago
- @soulcycle @splinehan worth it, soul cycle perfection. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- A Very Happy 40th Birthday To You!!!
- Wordless Wednesday: The Polar Vortex of Negativity
- A Little Dose of Fitness Reality
- Wordless Wednesday: The Holiday Train Show at the New York Botanical Garden
- Wordless Wednesday: Daffodils
- A Magical Moment- The Disney Store Times Square
- The Importance of the Neighborhood Coffee Shop