June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
- New Post: Breathtaking Winter Beauty In Central Park wp.me/p13dUp-1Ks #nyc 1 hour ago
- @JasonSinkus hope you have your passport 😜 1 hour ago
- RT @dodo: "I want my dog back. I seem like I'm holding it together, but I'm not." #FindSugarNYC thedo.do/1wIurOT http://t.co/jKxPeRJW… 1 hour ago
- Breathtaking Winter Beauty In Central Park wp.me/p13dUp-1Ks 9 hours ago
- Wordless Wednesday: It’s The Little Things… wp.me/p13dUp-1Kb 2 days ago
- @carolynedgar gorgeous :) 4 days ago
- Cuddled up on the couch binge watching the Twilight movies with the oldest on a snowy afternoon. #happyplace 5 days ago
- RT @FindSugarNYC: SEARCH PARTY + Any information leading to a rescue will be REWARDED. Please RT. New Tel 949-887-0283. #FindSugarNYC htt… 6 days ago
- RT @AllieRizzo: #findSugarNYC return this Pitbull for 10k reward. NO questions asked. Email FindSugarNYC@gmail.com if… https://t.co/Hczni9F… 1 week ago
- New Post: Wordless Wednesday: Hibernating Like D-dawg wp.me/p13dUp-1K7 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Breathtaking Winter Beauty In Central Park
- Wordless Wednesday: It's The Little Things...
- My 10 Simple Rules For Apartment Living
- A Little Dose of Fitness Reality
- Wordless Wednesday- Sights Around The City (In Pictures)
- Wordless Wednesday: NYC Library Walk
- Wordless Wednesday: Celebrating Awesomeness!!