This past weekend our Saturday adventure took us to our new favorite neighborhood to explore- Tribeca. I am not sure why we haven’t spent more time here as this is such an incredible spot for food, culture, shopping and parks. It is a truly wonderful area to wander around in. We hopped off the subway at Chambers St. and headed toward the Hudson River eager to check out Pier 25 which includes a playground, mini-golf, beach volleyball courts, basketball, a skating park and places to just sit down and enjoy the phenomenal view. It was heavenly. I felt like we had escaped the hustle and bustle of the city as we casually strolled along the river. After some mini-golf and meandering we decided to head back in a few blocks to the beautiful Washington Market Park where the girls cooled off in the sprinklers at the playground and we relaxed shaded by the big leafy trees. We even checked out a local pub for Linner (lunch/dinner). Here are some pics from the day! I highly recommend exploring this nabe, I think it just might be on the top of my list right now!! Enjoy and have a super-fantastic Wednesday!
Bake It Happen
- New Post: Wordless Wednesday: Walking To The East Side And Back Again wp.me/p13dUp-1Ge #lifeinnyc 1 day ago
- Dopey showing support for National Domestic Violence Month! Thx @petbox @LYDorg #purpleyourpet #DVAM http://t.co/mCXqDGKKTD 1 day ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Walking To The East Side And Back Again wp.me/p13dUp-1Ge 2 days ago
- @BJMuntain @CTAPinSK no problem! Happy Birthday :) 2 days ago
- @CTAPinSK @BJMuntain The General, Schillers, Dirty French. Lots of yummy options- Google Time Out NY for awesome suggestions too. 2 days ago
- Not sure if I should be worried about how excited I am about the arrival of my new SlowCooker. #wildpartyanimal 2 days ago
- New Post: Wordless Wednesday: Finding A Splash Of Color In The Rain wp.me/p13dUp-1Gc #nyc #lifeinnyc #fallinnyc 1 week ago
- RT @pizzebrunetti: If you are in the #WestVillage you should probably eat here now! #Dinner #4Courses #For2Just$45 #pizzamonth #nyc http:/… 1 week ago
- RT @ottawahealth: Our thoughts are with everyone affected by today’s tragic events. Here is where to reach out if you need to talk: http://… 1 week ago
- RT @CBCOttawa: Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, 24, identified as the soldier who was shot, killed at the War Memorial today. #cbcOTT #OTTnews http://t… 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Everyone's Going Back to School Except Me- Weird.
- Wordless Wednesday: A Walk From The East Side To The West Side
- A Very Happy 40th Birthday To You!!!
- Wordless Wednesday: Walking To The East Side And Back Again
- Holy F*%K, I Live in NYC!!
- The Importance of the Neighborhood Coffee Shop
- Wordless Wednesday: National Running Day
- Fabulous New Find: Fort Tryon Park and The Cloisters
- A Little Face Time With Rob Lowe ;)
- It's Friday And I am Thinking About Feet!