It is still cold in NYC. Whine, whine, whine and more complaining. We have another winter storm warning in effect- 6-10 inches. Ugh. Oh winter, this former Ottawa girl is so over you!! The bright spot in my day was going to Soul Cycle and finding the love, warmth and inspiration on the bike. Love my Soul Cycle family on the UWS. They really are THE best. Thanks Sean for a great class, thanks beyond awesome front desk team and thanks Jessica for being my wing-woman in the class. I soooo needed the warmth of Soul today. Happy Wednesday! Stay warm and safe my friends xox
Bake It Happen
- Wordless Wednesday: The Mighty Empire wp.me/p13dUp-1GH 5 days ago
- In one word- no. RT @ABC7NY: BRRRR are you ready for the big chill headed our way? 6 days ago
- @KidzVuz super excited!!! #kidzvuzholiday 1 week ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Enjoying A Quiet Moment wp.me/p13dUp-1GC 1 week ago
- Lest we forget. #RemembranceDay #VeteransDay 1 week ago
- At the airport. Chilling, having breakfast. Delta, your terminal is lovely. 2 weeks ago
- Looks like a lovely day. Happy Saturday! Have a fabulous weekend :) 2 weeks ago
- Yes please!! RT @peoplemag: Could really go for some #Starbucks delivery right about now peoplem.ag/U5v82j3 2 weeks ago
- On related note, also panicked a bit. Should I be #Christmas shopping already?! Yikes! 2 weeks ago
- Heard my first Christmas song while shopping today. I LOVE Christmas music but it is WAY TOO EARLY!!!!!! 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Importance of the Neighborhood Coffee Shop
- Stalking Matt Damon And Manhattan Celebrity Sightings!
- My 10 Simple Rules For Apartment Living
- Wordless Wednesday- Sights Around The City (In Pictures)
- Wordless Wednesday: The Polar Vortex of Negativity
- Wordless Wednesday: Happy October!
- Everyone's Going Back to School Except Me- Weird.
- Wishing You a Merry, Merry Everything!
- Miserable In Manhattan (Rain Sucks!)