We arrived in sunny Florida on Monday morning and it has been incredibly rejuvenating for both the mind, body and soul. After five days of sunshine, palm trees and pool time, I can handle whatever this winter has left for us. Happy Wednesday!! Hope you are all finding a bit of sunshine no matter where you are. Xoxo
Wordless Wednesday: Palm Trees
February 19, 2014 by Sandra Guirguis
- Wordless Wednesday: Baseball Practice nycitsalwaysanadventure.com/2015/05/27/wor… http://t.co/9ferbSo8Zy 20 hours ago
- LGA to YOW. 1 week ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Taking It One Step At A Time… wp.me/p13dUp-1LE 2 weeks ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Spring Cold AND NYC Pollen Tsunami wp.me/p13dUp-1LC 3 weeks ago
- #CentralPark is hopping today as the whole city wakes up and enjoys its big backyard! We managed to… instagram.com/p/2OxHGeNgr6/ 3 weeks ago
- RT @ditzkoff: British line of Royal succession is now: 1 Charles 2 William 3 George 4 #RoyalBaby 5 Dowager Countess 6 Benedict Cumberbatch… 3 weeks ago
- Saturday morning. #springinnyc #lifeinnyc #nyc #manhattan #uws instagram.com/p/2LwfA1Ngn7/ 3 weeks ago
- A little girl for the #royals. How lovely. Congratulations! 3 weeks ago
- Happy May!! #lifeinnyc #springinnyc #may #nyc #manhattan #uws instagram.com/p/2JUsEhNgo1/ 3 weeks ago
- RT @ThislsAmazing: The moment before the most famous album cover ever was photographed. 1969 http://t.co/msJ04vrnwE 4 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wordless Wednesday: Baseball Practice
- A Very Happy 40th Birthday To You!!!
- A Magical Moment- The Disney Store Times Square
- Delicious!! A Trip to Carlos (The Cake Boss) Bake Shop
- Wordless Wednesday: Taking It One Step At A Time...
- Wordless Wednesday: The Polar Vortex of Negativity
- Wordless Wednesday: 104 Days of Summer Vacation...
- My 10 Simple Rules For Apartment Living
- Wordless Wednesday: Coney Island and The New York Aquarium