We arrived in sunny Florida on Monday morning and it has been incredibly rejuvenating for both the mind, body and soul. After five days of sunshine, palm trees and pool time, I can handle whatever this winter has left for us. Happy Wednesday!! Hope you are all finding a bit of sunshine no matter where you are. Xoxo
Wordless Wednesday: Palm Trees
February 19, 2014 by Sandra Guirguis
Bake It Happen
- New Post: Wordless Wednesday: Finding A Splash Of Color In The Rain wp.me/p13dUp-1Gc #nyc #lifeinnyc #fallinnyc 1 hour ago
- RT @pizzebrunetti: If you are in the #WestVillage you should probably eat here now! #Dinner #4Courses #For2Just$45 #pizzamonth #nyc http:/… 5 hours ago
- RT @ottawahealth: Our thoughts are with everyone affected by today’s tragic events. Here is where to reach out if you need to talk: http://… 5 hours ago
- RT @CBCOttawa: Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, 24, identified as the soldier who was shot, killed at the War Memorial today. #cbcOTT #OTTnews http://t… 6 hours ago
- RT @GOTRNYC: Read about our #SoleMate Jodi as she prepares for the @nycmarathon to support Girls on the Run NYC again this fall! http://t.c… 6 hours ago
- My heart is heavy today. Thoughts and prayers to all friends and family in #Ottawa. RIP brave soldier. 7 hours ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Finding A Splash Of Color In The Rain wp.me/p13dUp-1Gc 8 hours ago
- Lazy Saturdays with no plans are the best kind of Saturdays. :) 4 days ago
- @PrettyAllTrue awesome. 4 days ago
- @babette_sm @roofproject wouldn't want to work with anyone else! Great event for a great cause!! 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wordless Wednesday: Finding A Splash Of Color In The Rain
- My 10 Simple Rules For Apartment Living
- It's The Weekend And We Are Going To Bake For A Good Cause!
- While The Kids Are Away, Mom And Dad Will Play!
- Wordless Wednesday: Just a Little Stroll...
- Yes, I cook while listening to Akon radio, how about you?
- Wordless Wednesday: The Polar Vortex of Negativity
- We Baked For A Great Cause And You Can Too!!
- Wordless Wednesday- A Beautiful Fall Walk Along The Hudson River NYC