We arrived in sunny Florida on Monday morning and it has been incredibly rejuvenating for both the mind, body and soul. After five days of sunshine, palm trees and pool time, I can handle whatever this winter has left for us. Happy Wednesday!! Hope you are all finding a bit of sunshine no matter where you are. Xoxo
Wordless Wednesday: Palm Trees
February 19, 2014 by Sandra Guirguis
- Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. #happyfriday #positivity #lifeinnyc instagram.com/p/13uQzCtgml/ 5 hours ago
- Wordless Wednesday: 8 Miles- Boom. wp.me/p13dUp-1Ll 2 days ago
- RT @kamibigler: "In the end... I am the only one who can give my children a happy mother who loves life." Pin it:... fb.me/1OYDlvFcz 3 days ago
- RT @jenrutner: I wasn't planning to blog for #NIAW. So, surprise! "You Are Not Alone. Then Why Am I So Lonely?" #infertility http://t.co/zs… 3 days ago
- RT @universalsports: The elite women are off at the #BostonMarathon! Here's American @ShalaneFlanagan ( bit.ly/USNLive) http://t.c… 4 days ago
- Good luck to all the runners in the #bostonmarathon today! Run hard, run strong!! #bostonstrong 4 days ago
- Wordless Wednesday:The Colors Have Arrived! wp.me/p13dUp-1Lg 1 week ago
- RT @QuiltingMuriel: Benazir Bhutto, 1st woman PM of Pakistan, a Muslim nation, in 1988–90 & 1993–96. And America is still debating Hillary'… 1 week ago
- RT @GameOfThrones: 5 hours left and Drogon is still hungry #CatchDrogon 1 week ago
- Not a bad view on my run this morning. #running #runnyc #nyc #manhattan #lifeinnyc #springinnyc instagram.com/p/1YQV2uNgvG/ 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Summer in Manhattan- Where Did Everyone Go?!
- Everyone's Going Back to School Except Me- Weird.
- Wordless Wednesday: Searching For Spring
- Wordless Wednesday:The Colors Have Arrived!
- The Importance of the Neighborhood Coffee Shop
- Wordless Wednesday: 104 Days of Summer Vacation...
- Wordless Wednesday- Sights Around The City (In Pictures)
- Wordless Wednesday: Day Trip to South Norwalk, CT
- Running 1/2 of the Rock 'n' Roll Philly Half