Life is busy. It just is. End of year picnics, travel, visitors, rehearsals, performances, the wacky science tests, new jobs, changing weather… Tons of whirlwind adventures. So, yes, I do promise (no Krista, really, I will) to get back to writing soon. I miss it! I have some crazy New York stories tucked away to share but for today I will fill the blog with recent pics from various spots in NYC that I recently wandered through. Hope you enjoy and don’t forget to stop and smell the roses😉
- @wheelhousecycle @msfreshfish @NadineMEHogan I had a great time! Megan was great, a hard and fun workout. Fabulous way to start the day 👊🏼 3 days ago
- @wheelhousecycle @msfreshfish @NadineMEHogan all booked in for tomorrow am. Excited!! 🚴🏻 4 days ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Relaxed and it feels so good… nycitsalwaysanadventure.com/2016/04/27/wor… https://t.co/U1ShNMbMk3 5 days ago
- @msfreshfish @wheelhousecycle @NadineMEHogan sounds awesome. Checking it out online now!! 6 days ago
- Gorgeous hike today on the #meechlake trail. #ottawavisit #gatineaupark #lifeisgood instagram.com/p/BEmmUc-tgtl/ 1 week ago
- Strolling down Park Avenue. #NYC #manhattan #lifeinnyc #springinnyc #lifeisgood instagram.com/p/BEhWD2xtgpJ/ 1 week ago
- Sometimes I like to curl up in a ball... #Memphis #itsadogslife #dogsofinstagram #dogs… instagram.com/p/BERkMDPtghU/ 2 weeks ago
- Sunset on the Hudson. #riversidepark #hudsonriver #nyc #manhattan #lifeinnyc #lifeisgood instagram.com/p/BEMvvCXNgii/ 2 weeks ago
- Wall art. #NYC #Manhattan #lifeinnyc #lifeisgood instagram.com/p/BEJVToENgo2/ 2 weeks ago
- Coffee With A View nycitsalwaysanadventure.com/2016/04/13/cof… https://t.co/rofnuDIaJj 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- My 10 Simple Rules For Apartment Living
- Holy F*%K, I Live in NYC!!
- Wordless Wednesday: The Piers, Chelsea and the Meatpacking District
- Wordless Wednesday: Relaxed and it feels so good...
- Wordless Wednesday: "My Day in Pictures"
- Wordless Wednesday: Summer in the City
- Wordless Wednesday: Memorial Day Weekend in the City
- My Top Ten Favorite Places to Explore in NYC
Bake It Happen