June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
- NYC Kids. #girlsruntheworld #thisistwelve #lifeinnyc #lifeisgood #nyc #manhattan @ New York, New… instagram.com/p/BTexqxSA3pD/ 2 hours ago
- Memphis has all the Friday feels going on. Happy Friday my friends!! #memphis #dogstagram… instagram.com/p/BTbP1yzAnT8/ 1 day ago
- Beauty on the way to the dog park. #walkingslow #springinnyc #nyc #lifeinnyc #lifeisgood @… instagram.com/p/BTOmvFRgocE/ 6 days ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 4/19/2017: 6,995 steps and 2.9 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2BPS9G 1 week ago
- Recovery with my favorite pal. A little PRP procedure on the Achilles. Hope to be back up and… instagram.com/p/BTB1ugjguVX/ 1 week ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 4/16/2017: 7,816 steps and 3.2 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2BPS9G 1 week ago
- All good things must come to an end. Happy to be heading home. #springbreak #california… instagram.com/p/BS9Jkz8gAU-/ 1 week ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 4/15/2017: 14,611 steps and 6 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2BPS9G 1 week ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 4/14/2017: 10,590 steps and 4.3 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2BPS9G 2 weeks ago
- I love this woman so damn much. #springbreak #california #grateful #lifeisgood @ Mission Beach Park instagram.com/p/BS4HftpAsvH/ 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
Bake It Happen