June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
- Rainy Saturday Morning. #nyc #manhattan #fallinnyc #autumn #lifeinnyc #lifeisgood instagram.com/p/BL3cDtzhsAi/ 16 hours ago
- RT @Andylanger: Bad Ombré https://t.co/UebhWWwCUZ 3 days ago
- RT @laureenm01: .@HillaryClinton knows what @MomsDemand knows. 200 unintentional child shootings is too many. Protect toddlers and childre… 3 days ago
- RT @katiecouric: "I will defend Planned Parenthood and Roe v. Wade, and women's rights to make their own healthcare decisions." -Hillary Cl… 3 days ago
- RT @QueenofSpain: "I will defend Planned Parenthood. I will defend Roe v Wade." - Hillary Clinton #FUCKYEAH #debate #debatenight 3 days ago
- RT @TimFederle: (Presidential.) twitter.com/danrather/stat… 3 days ago
- RT @wendydavis: Supreme Court needs to stand on the side of everyday Americans @HillaryClinton. Justice Ginsburg hurt my feelings @realDona… 3 days ago
- Go fetch! #inmotion #dogpark #riversidepark #dogs #dogsofinsta #memphis #itsadogslife #nyc… instagram.com/p/BLuLqV4BI9F/ 4 days ago
- It’s Been Awhile… Checking In! nycitsalwaysanadventure.com/2016/10/10/its… https://t.co/2BNlVoiIdX 1 week ago
- Enjoying the moment. #centralpark #fallinnyc #autumn #nyc #manhattan #lifeinnyc #lifeisgood instagram.com/p/BLYpZ_HhA69/ 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
Bake It Happen