June is turning out to be a blur. All of the days seem to be running together… one end of year presentation, picnic, get-together, meeting into another. I have to constantly be looking at my calendar and setting reminders for myself so that I will not miss something. I wish I had the technology to divide myself into two, but no huge science brain has figured that one out yet, so instead I gulp caffeine at an alarming rate and sprint from one activity to another =) I know that we are all in the same barely remaining afloat boat. Luckily these events are the fun ones, the culmination of hard work, the showing off of all of the great stuff that our kids have been doing throughout the year. As much as I complain about the crazy, I love watching every single presentation and going to every get together, the smile on the kids faces makes everything alright in the world. Here are a few pics from our recent insanity, the blur that June has become. So, if I owe you a phone call, a lunch date or if I simply passed you on the street in a bit of a daze, I apologize, the hazy lazy days of summer will be here soon ;)!
Wordless Wednesday: The Blur That Is June!
June 13, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Dramatic Reading in first grade, End of the school year madness, June insanity, Life in NYC, Living in Manhattan, Pics of Tribeca, School Musical, Tribeca, Wordless Wednesday | Leave a Comment
- Hello Weekend! #centralpark #weekend #nyc #dogsofinsta #itsadogslife #dogs #memphis #lifeinnyc… instagram.com/p/BKdW3HNhTyn/ 1 week ago
- Sending love and light from #Manhattan. #happy birthday #bennywheeler #benslighthouse instagram.com/p/BKRfkuqh8IW/ 1 week ago
- Gorgeous morning to get back out there and hit the pavement. Loved sharing it with these two… instagram.com/p/BKQjYUwBj1z/ 1 week ago
- Early morning walk #centralpark. Happy Saturday! #itsadoglife #memphis #dogsofinsta #dogs… instagram.com/p/BKLbB9Mhsr2/ 2 weeks ago
- My happy place. #homesweethome #memphis #lifeisgood #lifeinnyc #gratitude instagram.com/p/BJ8yIijhVJ6/ 2 weeks ago
- Blue skies and apple trees. #September #grateful #lifeisgood instagram.com/p/BJ5gTvnByeZ/ 3 weeks ago
- Gorgeous summer day in the city. #summerinthecity #empirestatebuilding #weekending #nyc… instagram.com/p/BJn2laKhArU/ 4 weeks ago
- #HappyNationalDogDay to our best pal. This happy boy brings our family so much love! #Memphis… instagram.com/p/BJkWXxthT8K/ 1 month ago
- Breakfast with a view. #weekendgetaway #lifeisgood #grateful instagram.com/p/BJX1derBoqu/ 1 month ago
- Good morning. Just breathe. #weekendgetaway #summer #lifeisgood instagram.com/p/BJSbJNZhKif/ 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- My 10 Simple Rules For Apartment Living
- Wordless Wednesday: "Beyond The Fog Lies Clarity" -Anonymous
- While The Kids Are Away, Mom And Dad Will Play!
- A Very Happy 40th Birthday To You!!!
- Fabulous New Find: Fort Tryon Park and The Cloisters
- Delicious!! A Trip to Carlos (The Cake Boss) Bake Shop
- Staycation- NYC Style!
Bake It Happen