Oh ya, we are strong and we are doing it! I feel very fortunate to have found an amazing group of women who have formed a running group. Together we motivate each other to, put simply, get our asses out and get moving. No matter the day there are at least four other women to run with and sometimes as many as ten. It is awesome, amazing and inspiring. We are very fortunate to have Central Park as our training ground. The park and all of its own little and big challenges (Harlem hill I am looking at you!!) is a motivator itself. We are building miles and friendships together. LOVE IT! Here are some pics from our run this morning. Hope your day is spectacular, S😉
Wordless Wednesday: Wednesday Run Time!!
January 11, 2012 by Sandra Guirguis
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Friendship, Inspiration to run, life in Manhattan, living in NYC, Motivation, Pics of Running in Central Park, running, running in Central Park, Running with women, Strong Women, Wordless Wednesday | 1 Comment
- Park Avenue. #ues #manhattan #nyc #fallinnyc #autumn #lifeinnyc #lifeisgood instagram.com/p/BL6nG89Bltz/ 4 days ago
- Rainy Saturday Morning. #nyc #manhattan #fallinnyc #autumn #lifeinnyc #lifeisgood instagram.com/p/BL3cDtzhsAi/ 5 days ago
- RT @Andylanger: Bad Ombré https://t.co/UebhWWwCUZ 1 week ago
- RT @laureenm01: .@HillaryClinton knows what @MomsDemand knows. 200 unintentional child shootings is too many. Protect toddlers and childre… 1 week ago
- RT @katiecouric: "I will defend Planned Parenthood and Roe v. Wade, and women's rights to make their own healthcare decisions." -Hillary Cl… 1 week ago
- RT @QueenofSpain: "I will defend Planned Parenthood. I will defend Roe v Wade." - Hillary Clinton #FUCKYEAH #debate #debatenight 1 week ago
- RT @TimFederle: (Presidential.) twitter.com/danrather/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @wendydavis: Supreme Court needs to stand on the side of everyday Americans @HillaryClinton. Justice Ginsburg hurt my feelings @realDona… 1 week ago
- Go fetch! #inmotion #dogpark #riversidepark #dogs #dogsofinsta #memphis #itsadogslife #nyc… instagram.com/p/BLuLqV4BI9F/ 1 week ago
- It’s Been Awhile… Checking In! nycitsalwaysanadventure.com/2016/10/10/its… https://t.co/2BNlVoiIdX 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Goodbye 2015!
- 10 Strange and Wonderful Things in NYC
- Wordless Wednesday: "Beyond The Fog Lies Clarity" -Anonymous
- It's Been Awhile... Checking In!
- A Very Happy 40th Birthday To You!!!
- The Importance of the Neighborhood Coffee Shop
- Embracing The Day
- Wordless Wednesday: My Love Affair With Central Park Continues!
- The European Adventure Continues (Part Due)... Rome
- Wordless Wednesday: Meet Memphis!!!
Bake It Happen